We already posted the tutorial to install Windows 10 Mobile ROM on Xiaomi Mi 4. After installing the Windows 10 Mobile custom ROM on Mi 4 many users reported many issues and stability problems. So Microsoft was working with Xiaomi to fix these issues with a firmware update. Unexpectedly today Microsoft pushed first firmware update for Windows 10 mobile on Xiaomi Mi 4.
These are the new things with this firmware update :
- Vibration switch button (Settings -> Extras -> vibration settings)
- Improved the quality of the camera to take pictures at close range
- Optimized battery backup
- Enhanced the stability of quick operation settings page
- Improved input method Caton problem
- Fixed screen freezing issues
- Fixed the alarm clock problem
- Fixed Outlook mail can not sync problems
- Fixed the issues of charging when phone off
The update started rolling out already, if you are having problems with update go to this link.